Headquartered in Mumbai, Fullerton is a non-banking financial company. Making people independent with personal loans at competitive rates, it aims to fulfill all the dreams of individuals. With transparent services, assistance in each step, and a hassle-free process, the company provides instant personal and paperless loans. Regardless of the need, the loan is served in a few minutes in the presence of the most important and basic documents rather than adding unnecessary ones. Loan seekers are recommended to perform a free cibil score check via the cibil score app and maintain a good score to negotiate for the lowest possible interest rates.
Why Choose Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Besides the best and on-time services, here are some points to fascinate you:
- Attractive interest rates begin from 11.99% (ensure a high credit score through a free cibil score check using the cibil score app to avail the best offer)
- Quick disbursal of the amount
- Complete online process
- The upper limit of the loan is INR 25 lakhs.
- Special benefits for old customers
- Maximum 72-hour loan approval time and disbursal within 30 minutes (terms and conditions apply)
Charges on Personal Loan
The charges while applying for a personal loan include:
- Interest rates ranging between 11.99% to 36%
- Daleya charges with 2% overdue calculated daily on the EMI per month
- Processing fee of up to 3% of the loan amount
- Payment dishonor charges of INR 300
- Personal loan cancellation charges of INR 5000 if canceled before the first EMI
- Swapping charges for replacement of post-date cheques to ECS and vice versa of INR 500 each
- Foreclosure charges range between 0, 3%, 5%, and 7%, depending on the number of fully paid EMIs
Eligibility Criteria for the Personal Loan
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
- The age group should be 21 to 65 years at the time of loan closure
- Should be residing in India by holding the citizenship
- Must have the required documents, duly filled and signed application form
- Perform a free cibil score check on the cibil score app, which must be 750 or above
- EMI must be a maximum of 65% of the income
- Self-employed must have at least 3-year-old business, and salaried individuals must be at least six-month employees of the organization
- Salaried individuals must have monthly earnings of INR 20,000 per month and INR 25,000 per month for Mumbai and Delhi residents.
How to Apply for Personal Loan Online?
Here are the simple steps to perform the action:
- Enter the phone number and verify using OTP
- Enter personal, bank, income, and PAN details
- Enter the loan details stating the loan amount and tenure
- Provide the required documents
- Wait for the approval and, subsequently amount disbursal
Where Can You Use a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a great idea to utilize the cibil score of 750 checked via the free cibil score check from the cibil score app. Here is the list of uses served by the personal loans:
- Enables you to buy a second-hand car available at flexible tenure and low-interest rates
- To meet the urgent need to pay medical bills or manage such expenses
- Seeking higher education
- To throw the best venue and arrangement for weddings
- To pay off the previous loans
- To renovate the home
What Are the Types of Personal Loans Available at Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Fullerton India offers individuals a wide range of personal loans with a cibil score above 750. Loan seekers can know this by free cibil score check through Wishfin’s cibil score app. Here are the different types:
- For salaried candidates: Upton INR 25 lakhs for tenures ranging between 12 to 60 months for any personal requirement.
- For self-employed: Upto INR 10 lakhs for a period of up to 60 months to meet business expenses
- For travel: Available in customized forms for individuals seeking a change of environment
- For doctors: Upto INR 30 lakhs with valid working proof at a government or private hospital
- For women: The preferential rates to loans for women help them achieve their personal goals and ambitions.
- For weddings: Upto INR 25 lakhs for the lowest interest rate beginning from 11.99% to meet occasional expenses such as designer clothing, jewelry, venue arrangements, and relevant items.
- For the elite: It offers an exclusive loan with special benefits. It is available only for existing customers with a minimum monthly income of INR 75,000. The loan amount ranges between INR 8 to 25 lakhs at competitive interest rates beginning from 11.99%.
- For home improvement: Upto INR 25 lakhs available to meet expenses upto 90%
- For emergencies: Meet urgent needs by getting the loan within 24 hours with convenient procedures and documentation
Personal loans help meet immediate or pre-planned needs without relying on others. Easily fulfilled by pre-informed EMIs, these are the commonly sought options. Individuals can walk into any financial institution or get a personal loan availed in a short time span online with hassle-free documentation.